(Price Includes 15% V.A.T.)
Sky-Watcher BK-1149EQ1 (114mm (4.5″) f/900) Newtonian Reflector Telescope. The Sky-Watcher BK1149 ranges are standard Newtonian reflectors of excellent quality and versatility, ranging in aperture from a respectable 114mm to an incredible light-gulping 300mm aperture, catering for astronomers of all levels. Whether your interest is Deep-Sky, the Moon and Planets, or a combination of both, this telescope offers excellent all round Diffraction-Limited performance in your budget.
- Gathering 125% more light than a 76mm.
- 165% more light than a 70mm refractor.
- Pre-assembled Tripod for convenient and quick assembly
- Sturdy, Light Weight, Easy to Transport
- Perfect for all-around astronomical observing
- Enough to allow simple study of planets, star clusters and nebulas
- Highly affordable, perfect for beginners
- Optical Design: Paraboloidal Newtonian Reflector
- Optical Diameter: 114mm
- Focal Length: 900mm
- F/Ratio: F/7.9
- Mount Type: German Equatorial
- Slow Motion Control: Yes
- Accessory Tray: Large wall-to-wall
- Counter Weight: 2.08kg
- Highest Practical Power: 228x
- Finder Scope: 6×24*
- Focuser Diameter: Rack and Pinion Focuser (1.25”)
- Eyepieces: 1.25″ Super 25 and 10*